Sunday, January 14, 2007

Welcome ALL THINGS SKETCHY!!!!

Or better known as one of my best friends Sara. I am very happy to have her join our world, I am always referring to all of your blogs and now I think it was time for her to join in!

HI SARA!!!

On another Kimba related note...I started to freak out last night when i realized that Desperate Housewives and the season premier of 24 were going to be on at the same time. But Music Guy assured me our DVR will do a swap so we'll be able to record both. Now that is a man looking out for his girl!

We are not going to watch the two hours of 24 tonight but watch them tomorrow night before the other 2 hour premier...4 hours of 24 is a great way to spend a day off!

Jack Bauer and I need to meet!

1 comment:

Libby said...

I started to panic when it became obvious that the Pats game was going to overlap with 24! Now I'm trying to get Dear D to take me to Indy! (The pizza's look delish, by the way.)