Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My S needs some chicken soup!

I hope you feel better Sara! This day is going to be SO SLOW without you. Now that I got that out of the way.

I don't' have to much to report, i have emailing back and forth with wedding and catering planners, they're all OVER me. Guess when they hear someone is planning summer 2008 they look at their books and throw the whole 9 yards at me to get me to secure my date with them. Which don't get me wrong I'm a huge fan of, but i also would like to see what they all have to say when i price it all out. That's what really will secure my date!

I am still trying to get this site looking all preppy and cute, i am more just looking for a colored background, just a light blue or green or something. I'm banking my new blog friend S will hook me up! What else do you have to do today?

I'm sure I'll report something worth while later! :)

No comments: