Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mail Please Come...

I am expecting my English Tea order today. It's like Christmas when I see a package in my mailbox from VA. I am all about supporting people who start their own companies, especially preppy ones!

I was looking on line at different invitation sites and I said to Sara I feel like I'm cheating on Chloe if I get something somewhere else! HA.
Just like i HATE to buy headbands because I know I can make them myself. I'm nutty about stuff like that.

I need to get my nails done they are pretty bad. I haven't gone in almost 2 weeks, oh no. HA. I am so looking forward to the long weekend!

Speaking of stationary I am getting some cards at Tres Chic Designs

I have already asked my ladies but i thought this would be a cute touch to send them as a thank you for giving me the honor to have them stand up for me. Ya know something two of my gals read this blog so now they'll know! :) Oh well! Hope you like them guys!

1 comment:

Cloggsy said...

You wouldn't be cheating on me you nut! You buy your stationery wherever you choose honey!