Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Why i'm just not ABLE to blog

I have not been good at blogging the past few weeks and i'm here to tell you why....

1) Our home computer shit the bed (i hate to swear in my blog so you know it's bad).

2) Work has been crazy and now and then that is when I do a lot of my blogging (off hours of course).

3) I've been planning for a few parties which have left me uber-stressed.

4) I've been trying to keep up with of my blog friends!!!

5) I have been trying to use most of my free time getting my buns in to shape (no pun)!

6) I've had more of a social life as of late.

7) # 6 is a lie...

8) But I have been very busy and when I sit down to do a daily/weekend update I tend to get side tracked as so much happened.

Long story short, i've felt this is a one sided friendship...you guys give and i just take!

How about a fresh start...i'll post some wedding ideas! Everyone loves wedding ideas! :)

4 comments:

MMM said...

You make me laugh. =) Remember blogging is supposed to be FUN. If you don't have time, or you don't feel like it...it is okay! However, I can't wait to hear about your wedding ideas.

Hannah Lane said...

You are funny! Sometimes it is hard to post everyday. I am trying to be better. I am really good at reading everyone else's and I have great ideas on what to write about when I am not near the computer...

The Preppy Peach said...

I left off for a whole week and now I think everyone has forgotten me!

Cloggsy said...

Hey, no worries, you take your time sister!