Friday, March 30, 2007

TGIF

I am so happy it is Friday...

I wore my lovely reefs to work this morning...Yippy!!!

I also locked myself out of my desk drawers...Booo!!!

Don't ask...

We have plans with Fav Couple tonight, which means it will be a very fun evening. Then it's off to the Cape for the rest of the weekend. A good time to get out of the city! We also need to buy some patio furniture which I can't wait to have!

That's about it for now. I found my spring summer fragrance "beyond paradice" by Estee Lauder it is lovely!

BTW, have you placed your ETP order yet? If not...you're missing out!

5 comments:

Cloggsy said...

Ahhhh, my biggest store promoter!!

Oh I HATE it when you lock yourself out of your desk drawers - I mean, thats where all the goodies are!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky! Enjoy the beach.

IrishEyes said...

You are making memories for a life time. . .don't ever take those Cape weekends for granted! Enjoy! and Safe Travels! :-)

Anonymous said...

Flip flops??? Come on it wasn't that warm out today was it?!?

Kimba said...

was for Kimba!