Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Happy Hump Day

What a wonderful day! I was up at and at the office before 8am and had the worlds best workout yesterday. I spent a good portion of an hour and a half going through Fitness TV onDemand. Did a few ab workouts some body sculpting oh and a 10 min butt video. But that was of course after 25 minutes on the treadmill at the gym after work.

And I'm feeling pretty good! So that means it will catch up with me tomorrow!

Just stopping in to say hi! You guys all have some great spring post, keep em' comin'! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy this spectacular weather :)

Libby said...

A very cheerful Wednesday to you too, Kimba!

Hannah Lane said...

I wish the weather would just stay here in Mass. I just want to take out the flip flops and wear them!!

You inspire me to once again consider working out!