Thursday, March 15, 2007

Birthday Suit

No no no....not that birthday suit!

My birthday outfit does not disappoint! I'm wearing my black pinstriped skirt suit with a lovely pink Lands' End v-neck sweater with kFi monogrammed. A Kimba sweater for Kimba day!

Thank you for all the comments and emails, I'm having a wonderful birthday!!!!

Goodness where has the day gone, I started this at 10am! I just got back from a very nice lunch with Music Guy, I'm going to hit the gym and make a half day of it. :)

I'm going to Wisconsin this weekend but will be checking in! Oh I can't wait to go to the Lands' End inlet, woohoo!!!!

16 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Melissa C Morris said...

yeah! happy happy wishes from the big apple!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! Lands End...(drool).

Happy Birthday!

Libby said...

I paid a special tribute to you in my post today! Have a happy, happy day!

Allie_in_Ga said...

Yeah!

Cloggsy said...

I know I emailed you today to say it, but here it is again

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKADEE!!

Anonymous said...

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIMBA!! :-)

IrishEyes said...

Happy Birthday, Kimberly!!

Hannah Lane said...

happy birthday!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, hope it is wonderful.

Melissa said...

A great big happy birthday to you!

Susan said...

happy belated birthday! hope you had a great one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Miss Kimba - CHEERS from me to you :)

Meg said...

happy b-day!

jillskict said...

Hope you had an awesome birthday weekend in WI!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

M said...

Happy belated birthday!