Monday, December 04, 2006

Copied from Pink and Green Girl

1. What time do you get up this morning? 7:30 (day off)
2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? My mom, she's in Wisconsin so that would be a nice treat. But I always have lunch with Sara
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think Failure to Launch, I'm not a big movie person.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Vanished (which was cancelled), Studio 60.
*Hey, what happened to #5?*
6. What do you have for breakfast? VitaMuffins or Special K
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? A dog or cat
9. What is your middle name? Irene
10. Beach, City or Country? Beach, but as Erin said Boston is the perfect in between
11. Favorite ice cream? Non-Fat Black raspberry
12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Light popcorn, little salt
13. Favorite color? Pink, Navy, White
14. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Celica...or as Music Guy says my little Rice Rocket
15. Favorite sandwich? Turkey on wheat just made one for lunch tomorrow
16. What characteristic do you despise? Stupidity
17. Favorite flower? hydrangea
18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy
19. What color is your bathroom? White and Blue with a little Yellow
20. Favorite brand of clothing?
Lilly Pulitzer is my favorite, but I tend to shop more at JCrew and Banana
21. Where would you retire to? Cape
22. Favorite day of the week? Friday and Sunday
23. What did you do for your last birthday? Music Guy and I made dinner and watched a movie, but the next night we all got together at the Rattle Snake in Boston
24. Where were you born? Madison, WI
25. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball
26. Who do you least expect to do this meme? Oh who are you kidding I only have two readers
27. Person you expect to do it? See above answer
28. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide
29. Coke or Pepsi? diet Coke
30. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Matters, i wish i was a morning person ALL the time
31. What is your shoe size? 8
32. Do you have any pets? No, i would die of sneezing and coughing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha! #6! I think Vitamuffins are actually healthier than Special K. I'm not 100% sure. I'm just saying! :-)