Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I knew it

That this week was going to FLY. When I already have my whole week planned out by Sunday afternoon, I know this week was going to get away from me. Our work Christmas Party (nope, i will NOT say "Holiday") is tomorrow and we are doing a Secret Santa (nope, i will NOT say "Yankee Swap") and I have yet to get the gift. I wanted to go to Christmas Tree Shop and get a Nantucket basket to put the goodies in. But nope, I have not even done that. If worse comes to worse I will go to Downtown Crossing and hit up Bath and Body Works. But I really wanted to get some good and preppy (hoping to get it back)! hehe.

Speaking of work, I have two, two hour conference calls today and they are actually great topics so that helps. But it doesn't help me get my work done that I need to. I have an all day off site meeting tomorrow along with our Christmas work Lunch which is in the North End and everyone is looking forward to the wine. But I'll need to control myself so I can come back to the office afterwards and get anything done I didn't today. If I don't I'll need a nap! And on Friday i'm off so that isn't an option!

I've been meaning to blog about this all week but never got a chance.

I received my English Tea Paperie cards this weekend and I was soooooo pleased! Chloe over at ETP is one talented gal. Besides the super cute cards, Chloe had it wrapped in cute pink tissue and held it together with an ETP sticker and then when I opened it there was the cutest white tote bag with a pink and white poka-dot ribbon ribbon attached to another super cute accessory ribbon tag with her logo on it. LOVE IT. I know she took pictures and put them on her site, but the real thing is so classy! And that was just the packaging! The note cards are to die for. I ended up ordering the Blue Toile (shocker) Assam. It is uber preppy! I can't wait to send out my first card and spread the word. Big hugs to Chloe for following her dreams and creating this classic business!

That seems to be it for now, i have to get some lunch with my girl Sara and then back on another call!

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks a ton for finding the time to line all of this out for us. This kind of posting has been quite helpful if you ask me. If you're looking for the best Things to do in the world, this list has something for everybody! From adventure to culture, food to history .