Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Eve Eve

I wonder if today will be the day I finish my shopping? I NEVER do this, I always have it done early, but for some reason this year...not so much! Maybe it's because I have just worried about our new place and then all of a sudden I look around and there is NOTHING under our tree.

Wait wait wait, why is it all about the gifts? Shouldn't I be thinking about something with a little more meaning? It could be that I really enjoy getting things for people. I know you say it but it's true, I would rather get everyone something and never get anything. I hate getting gifts, I am way to damn picky and if it isn't a gift card to a place I enjoy, I wouldn't know what to do with it. Now that I am ungrateful! :)

We had such a fun night last night, we had two of our very fun couples over! Hick and his bride to be and Fav couple. Music Guy and I LOVE having people over, and we never could before because our places were never big enough. But now I'm always like come over come over! Nothing beats having a few cocktails and listening to good music with the people you love!

Again MERRY CHRISTMAS! If you really want to get into Christmas check out Lisagh over at Grosgrain Garage she's got it all dialed down!

I am about to start cleaning the place and then off to get some last minute (HA...) gifts! Can't forget my slicker! At least it's not show!

No comments: