Wednesday, December 13, 2006

"Holy Crap"

Peter Boyle has passed away. People article

That show wasn't off the air that long ago. I knew he was sick, but didn't know it had gotten that bad.
I never watched the show in real time, I would always watch it on TBS, re-runs.

I was trying to do some online shopping for Music Guy and gosh I still have no clue, I feel like such a bad Kimba. Who can't think of SOMETHING for their boyfriend of 2 1/2 years? Me, that's who.

I know he doesn't read my blog, sometimes if I think I have written something witty I'll pull it up and make him see, but other than that, he could care less. HA. But in a good way. So if you can think of something small you can leave it in the comments.

We are going to buy a grill for our place so if it were me I would rather take the $50 limit we set for each other and put that towards a grill. But I really can't complain if my guy wants to buy me something. He says I do not have to get him anything, but let's me honest! I really do!

Back to work!

2 comments:

lisagh said...

One thing I am just loving right now for men are the great lounge/pj pants from J. Crew. We might not get our men to wear madras or embroidered pants in public, but to see them in 'em just hanging around the house is a close second!

Check them out… http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/category.jhtml?id=cat130074&navAction=jump

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, love it, and YAY ACK!!