Friday, April 27, 2007

Because only you would care!

I am happy to say I will soon be a proud owner of my 5th Vineyard Vines Classic Tote. But this isn't just a bunch of crabs and palm trees. It my friend is BEACON HILL STREET SIGNS. Yep that's right, a tote bag with my old hoods street signs. Only can be found at Blackstone's in Beacon Hill

AND I also got word they will be coming out with vv sashes with the same design. That screams rehearsal dinner with a white dress.

Tonight I think we're watching the game over at Music Guys sisters. Hopefully it won't be rained out! We all know what I'm doing tomorrow (I also got a tip from my lovely friend Sando that i need to wear FULL underwear, guess the ladies putting the dresses on me don't care to check out my tattoo.)

I am so excited to get my nails done, kid you not I have not gotten my nails done since J's engagement party on Feb 5th. And after working out like a donkey the past month my feet are well a bit in rough shape.

Then to a Jewelry party at a colleagues house in Beverly, more or less a chance to stop by for an afternoon cocktail! Then it's back to the city to hang out with the one and only A & B. Woohoo!

Hopefully i'll be able to get some gym time in or at least run around the Navy Yard. Though it's no Charles River, it's still to see water!

4 comments:

MC said...

Sounds like great plans, have fun trying on dresses. Hope you find the perfect one, and it's less than you are looking to spend.

RED said...

now THAT's what I call a weekend! Whew! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures! HAVE FUN! and good luck with the shopping! wooo!!
And i COMPLETELY hear you about the nails needing to be done, I have a mani/pedi appt what I thought was NEXT week is really in TWO weeks. I don't think I'll make it. ugh!

CBM said...

Oh my goodness! You MUST post a pic of your VV bag when you get it! I bet it will be so adorable.

Have a great weekend, especially dress shopping!

Greens and Pinks said...

I think I need that VV bag...MEMORIES! That'll be my excuse to Mr. P when I inevitably break down and buy it!

Is it on their website or do you have to go to the store? I'm dying to see it (and buy it)!