Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ok is about me?/!

I have been tagged by the great Midwest Nest (love the Midwest and this gals nest) and Jen Marie (she is too too fun!)

The rules:

One: Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

Two: You need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names/pseudonyms/blogs.

**I kind of feel my blog is all about my random facts and habits, though now i have to think about it** Maybe I will switch it up and do just facts....

1) I told my friend Kevin as soon as the Sox win it all, I will get a tattoo of the Sox "B", we shook on it....Nope..didn't do it! (but I do have a "tat")

2) I love to clean my bathrooms...yep...I have all of the products in both, no matter when it is I am ready to clean! But if you're over and it's not clean, sorry!

3) I can pee anywhere.

4) I never ask Music Guy if he likes my seersucker skirt or anything preppy, because he is not preppy, what does he know!

5) I could go weeks without coffee.

6) I can not go minutes without my blackberry.

7) I think I am a great driver, but i've been hit by a snow plow (in a NorEaster, not my fault).

8) If anyone was to ask me what my all time favorite blog was, I could not do it, unless they gave me a Miller Lite, I might then say Suz.
(She is on vaca, and will laugh the hardest when she gets back, and too loves beer.)

And I do heart the person who let me pee in her yard, and the gal who knew it was happening and the two ladies J & K who I wished were there to "cap the night off". BUT big big hugs to the one and only Coll, who is the greatest driver errr... gal ever (no really ever)! By the way, Coll and I live within 5 min of a JCrew and about 7 min of eachother...trouble?

9 comments:

k e r r y said...

I can't relate to #2... but I am jealous of it!!!

Libby said...

Number 2 and Number 5 are things I sure wish I had in common with you!

Krista said...

#2, yeah, something about shining up all the chrome and seeing the white bling!

tulipmom said...

#2. Really?
#5. Years! Don't like the taste or the smell of it.

Suz said...

I'm back baby, and you'll be pleased to know that while I still stay true to my love, Bud Light during pregame and on Friday nights, Saturdays I have switched exclusively to Miller Light as they seem to be running out of BL before I arrive. I think of you with each sip :)

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

#2 not my favorite thing, good for you though. ;)

Kimba said...

Yep, #2 is the truth!

I like coffee but i don't need to drink it, i'd rather a soda or latte. Like this morning i got up at 5am to drive back from the Cape and only drank a Diet Dr. Pepper.

J said...

I said #1 too in 2002...but I definitely did not hold up my end of the deal, there is no B anywhere on me! (yup, it rhymes, I'm cool like that)

CBM said...

Kimba, You are too funny! *Hugs*

P.S. I'm still laughing about your #3. I think E can attest to that. Hehehe!