Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What's with the title thingy...

I was very happy to see the Lands End email in my inbox this morning! They have free monogramming on their Lighthouse Luggage line. Now this is what I'm ALL about a rolling cooler what is better than a monogrammed rolling cooler. Again another example of All Things Kimba. Something to keep my ice tea's cool while still looking all tres chic!

I'm heading home this weekend to look at wedding dresses with my mother, it should be fun! We have a couple of appointments set up in Madison and in Milwaukee. I would love to find "the" dress back home. But I'd rather like to find it in New Hampshire and not pay any taxes, hey I think saving money is smart when it comes to weddings darn it!

I am flying into Milwaukee and driving to Madison for our first stop. My mom is going to pick up my Grandmother and they'll both be there which will be really nice for my Grandma. Then it's back to Milwaukee for more shopping and we're staying at my brothers, I can't wait! Saturday evening we're going to a Brewers game at Miller Park. My bother is a huge Brewers fan, it's like me with the Sox, so I'll have to sport a Brew Crew hat just for him! I know I'll come back with great pictures!

I know I didn't post last night about my week off but like being crazy at work it's crazy at home after being away, tiding up knowing I'll be gone for a long weekend. I had second thoughts about planning a trip away after being gone, but this was the only weekend I could justify being away with the second half of our summer being all booked. And I wanted to catch a baseball game and they were home this coming weekend. Oh and Music Guy will be at a bachelor party.

Hope you guys are having a good week, it's a bit chillin/muggy here in Beantown, hard to pick out an outfit I tell you!

11 comments:

Libby said...

The answer is nothing. Nothing is better than a monogrammed rolling cooler. :)

Hope you have a successful trip!

Greens and Pinks said...

I did not get that email, and it's so funny, I have one of those suitcases in my shopping bag at Lands' End. Mr. P and I share a suitcase but with both of us on the road this fall it's time for Mrs. P to buy a cute green monogrammed suitcase!

And tell me about the horrible outfit days this week. I'm in a skirt and polo shirt and I go back and forth sweating and freezing.

RED said...

Good luck back home for shopping/family time! How exciting would it be to find the dress! Have fun! Can't wait to hear back.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure you must purchase the cooler. NOW!

IrishEyes said...

Hope you find THE dress! Maybe have your mom and grandmom go to New Hampshire shopping with you? How fun would that be for them! and you!

Meg said...

Sounds like a great trip planned back home with the fam. Good luck with the dress hunt!

Marissa said...

Have a FABULOUS time in Madison and best of luck on the dress!

Marissa said...

I forgot to add... enjoy the sausage race at the Brewers game ;)

hqm said...

Good luck on you dress hunt! Sounds like fun!
And thanks for the tip on the cooler...just order one for a wedding gift!

jillskict said...

Hey cheese head. . .okay I just had to do that since I am in Green Bay this week. I have never been here before, but I saw the stadium! Hope you have an awesome weekend, good luck dress shopping and Miller Park has to be one of my fave stadiums! Have fun!

tulipmom said...

Hope you find the perfect dress! My brother and sister-in-law and nephew moved to Madison last summer; they love it! They were just telling me about those sausage races last week.

Britt said...

Love the rolling cooler - think I may be ordering from that collection, thanks to you and free monogramming!