Thursday, July 12, 2007

Only you Kimba

I have a very fun weekend planned ahead of me!

Wedding dress shopping
Milwaukee Brewers Game


Midget Car Racing!
What? You've never been to a Midget race, you always have to explain to people it's not a bunch of short people running around, but actual cars!
Every Sunday in the summer growing up we'd go to the Midget car races at Angell Park in my home town! I have some very dear friends who race/families of racers that just mean the world to me. It will be so fun, my mom and I will be getting a "pit pass" and I will have tons of pictures to share! Yep, this collar up pearl wearing chick is a hick at heart! Giddy up!
Have a great weekend, weather in Boston looks promising!
Cheers!



10 comments:

Krista said...

Have fun! And midget racing sounds like a hoot of a time.

Libby said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the pit!

Have a wonderful and safe trip!

Meg said...

Is it okay if I pretend it is midgets running around? Gives me a much better visual than small cars.

Have fun, girlie!

DebbieDo said...

Have a great time. I definitely want to see pics of the midget racing!

Very cute pic of you in the wedding dress :)

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Have a great trip. Sounds like fun!

Kimba said...

BTW, i showed Music Guy this post as I thought it was cute...He said...wow that is not the best picture of you. Thanks Hun, point....bad pic = funny post!

RED said...

midgets are so funny. even if we're not talking midget midgets, still funny.
Have an awesome weekend Kimba! Good luck with the shopping!

Marissa said...

Seriously... grew up outside of Milwaukee, my husband is from Madison/northern Wisco and we have NEVER heard of Midget Races! You learn something new every day ;)

LOVE the wedding dress, looks like you are having fun!

The New Mrs. S said...

Have a great weekend! Hope you find the dress of your dreams!

Donna said...

I have been gone too and lost track of your schedule but we saw the big bad Brewers beat my beloved Rockies Sunday....were you there?
Donna