Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm not good at these

My girl Libby has tagged me for a meme, so here goes:

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I've never really been anywhere "great" i'd love to build a house on Nantucket

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? My vv fleece, i wear it ALL the time, it needs to be replaced very badly

3. Favorite physical of the opposite sex? height, hair

4. What's the last CD you bought? Panic at the Disco (only because Music Guy refused to download it on iTunes).

5. Where's your favorite place to be? Oh a boat fishing with Music Guy

6. Where's your least favorite place to be? In bed sick

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? My head

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? both

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Try to get up before 6:30am but it hasn't been happening. Pats playoffs through me off.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? dishwasher, does a blender count?

11. What makes you really angry? when my sport teams lose

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? guitar

13. Favorite color? Navy and white

14. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? SUV

15. Do you believe in the afterlife? Absolutely

16. Favorite children's book? "First day of school"

17. What's your favorite season? Summer

18. Your least favorite household chore? dusting

19. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Be able to travel really fast, no flights and no long drives!

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? Palm tree

21. Can you juggle? Yes, but with only two balls. People say i'm playing catch with myself

22. The one person from your past who you wish you could go back and talk to? Both of my grandfathers

23. What's your favorite day? err Monday...Saturday's def. around college football or Red Sox

24. What's in the trunk of your car? Two HUGE bags of dry cleaning, a tire, shovel, random golf clubs and a whole lotta other "stuff".

25. Which do you prefer, hamburger or sushi? A cheeseburger, it could be because i've never had sushi before!

I'm pretty sure everyone has gotten tagged, if you haven't get after it!!!

No comments: