Monday, February 26, 2007

Blogging Mode...not so much

I have a lot to fill you in on (not really), but no time. The snow is making people in my office crazy and well that leaves no time for blogging! Grrr...

I do however only have 50 pages left of Bitter is the New Black. I couldn't put it down this weekend. Well the fact it's a great book and I was sick and didn't get out of bed most of Saturday night. WHAT A WASTE...

You were all right, it is very very funny and Jen Lancaster is something else! I also can't wait for her new book to come out. I also added her as a myspace friend over the weekend :)! I love that i found her myspace so i know what her dogs and Fletch look like, makes it a bit more real.

OH, had a Dr appt with the foot guy, and what a smarty pants, though he's booted me for at least another month or so, on and off for different days at least. Sweet!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Thanks for the book review, I'm going to grab a copy to bring with me on my flight!

Nicole said...

OK, I'm going to have to check this book it for real. You make it sound so good. What kind of book is it?