Friday, February 09, 2007

So much to blog about

WOW where does one start.

I am all over the Anna Nicole Smith death, i sickly can not get enough of it. I left work and spent the majority of my evening flipping back and forth trying to get the most coverage I could. Once 7pm rolled around it was non stop Extra, ET, Access, Insider. Though Extra and ET had the most coverage as they had the final interview. Which was scary to see her knowing she was the mother of a 5 month old. She was definitely on something. Swaying back and forth you could barley hear what she was saying, what a wreck. Most of her life (that i can remember) was a train wreck, all messed up and out there and we (I) could not once look away. Music Guy said it best last night, she'll be bigger in death than she was alive. Well something to that degree.

CNN BREAKING NEWS
-- A Los Angeles judge orders the body of Anna Nicole Smith to be preserved pending a February 20 hearing on the paternity dispute surrounding her five-month-old daughter, lawyer says.


Breaking news mid-blogging.

Wonder if they'll then freeze her like they did Ted Williams to hopefully clone her?

In happier news, it just wouldn't be a week if I didn't blog about English Tea Paperie! As I've blogged about before Chloe had made the invites to my girlfriends engagement party. I got them a few weeks ago and they are perfect! She got 40 of them together in NO time, and they looked like I spent $100's with the ribbon, and as we know C's prices are very reasonable.

I also ordered address labels that C personalized with hydrangeas, they are so lovely!

Big hugs to Chloe for her impeccable work!

WEEKEND...

Not much to report for the upcoming weekend. I'm planning on taking it easy and letting my foot rest. I sure hope I can do it, but something tells me I'll HAVE to run to Target for "something". Lord knows it wouldn't be a weekend if I didn't convince myself I need to shop!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue hydrengas are my absolute favorite flower, I may have to snag your idea and request some return address labels printed up for me too.

Kimba said...

I wish i still had the proof i'd shoot it over to you! They are great!

SLC said...

Yup, I'm addicted to Target too!
Have a great weekend.

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

What! ETP has address labels. I have to find out about those quick!

Susan said...

just catching up on your blog -- so sorry to hear about your foot! definitly rest to make sure it heals properly -- you have to be all set to wear great shoes with your wedding dress!!

jillskict said...

Hope you had a good weekend and rested your foot! I was trying to remember where I had seen Chloe do the invites, I should have remembered for my party Saturday, but I know there will be other events that I will have to use her for as well! I so miss the pretty blue and periwinkle hydrangeas. I think the soil out East has better nitrates for those colors, it seems here all you really find are the white hydrangeas. Maybe your mom knows better? I hope your foot is okay! If I get any good Anna news I will send it your way I am home again this week! I was home last week when they broke in with the announcement and emailed the boy quick, by the time he read my email they had announced her death, but we have always followed her.