Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bean...Bean...Bean

I was so happy to see my L.L. Bean order sitting on my desk when I got to work this morning. I processed to open it with the same excitement as I would if the box said JCrew or any other goodies I purchased on line.
As you know I ordered charcoal but when pulled the first one out it was NAVY...ok ok not a big deal at least it wasn't pink (though I would have loved that) BUT they were also the wrong size. Not to happy about that, but Music Guy said to bring them home and he'll try them, so hopefully they work. Bean is usually really good with their orders, busy time of year I suppose!

I have had a turkey sandwich everyday this week for lunch, i am kind of getting sick of them. Or maybe it's the low cal bread I bought, bread is just not one of those things you can REALLY skimp on. You can do low cal but this time I did the lowest. Music Guy had one sandwich and hated it because it didn't even hold together. I kept telling him how much I liked it, after four days of this stuff I too agree, it sucks!

One of our favorite couples is coming over tonight, it will be so neat to show off our place to someone new. I'm not going to lie, it is fun to have people come over and see what we've done. Must be because we've put a lot of work into it and it's nice to see it pay off. Weird?

My nails will not hold nail polish if my life depended on it, no joke..NONE. So when ever I get my nails done I am left only using very light colors. The one I tend to go with is Bubble Bath from OPI, it's a good color stays on for at least two days, and then chips. Any advice? Besides don't waste your money getting your nails done! :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. The latest Tweets from Celebrity birthdays with 22 million users visit our website each month.