Sunday, November 11, 2007

And we're home

We had a very uneventful flight back this afternoon. I will update you tomorrow with stories and pictures! And there are a lot of pictures.

43 shopping days left...I am off tomorrow and am looking forward to maybe getting a few gifts out of the way. I do know I'll spend a good hour plus at Target as the last time I was there I was rushed, and I just do not like to be rushed while at Target!

I tried all weekend to blog from my BlackBerry and it was successful. I tried to post on Friday about 10 times and finally it worked. I was getting so ticked, it's "easy" to do it that way.

Off to Papa Gino's to pick up my Super Veggie Pizza!

4 comments:

hqm said...

NEVER rush through Target...there is so much to see!
Glad you are back safe and sound!

Libby said...

Glad you're back too! I tried to set up mobile blogging once- I got it to accept text posts but no photos. The whole process was frustrating.

Enjoy the day off! :)

Krista said...

I <3 Pappa G's.

Rebecca Jill said...

One should never be rushed when one is at Target. Hee!

Glad you had a good fun weekend! Can't wait to see the pictures.