Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Random

I'm going to be in and out of meetings for the next couple of days, I'm hoping to be able to post when I get home.

The weather here has warmed up and I am very happy about that. I finally do not look like a crazy woman standing waiting for the bus in my flip flops in a suit. Ok yeah I still do!

**While typing this I added a green sticky note to a document I was working on and attached it with a pink paperclip. Does that scream geek in the pink or way to much time on my hands, definitely not the latter! :)**

I have a hydrangea plan on my desk that I would love to keep here but am scared it will die over the long weekend. Taking it home would be pointless because no one will be there, any thoughts? Over water it on Friday and pray?

Well I am off to hit the gym, I might not be making much time for blogging but that does not mean I'm not making gym for the treadmill. Though I wish I was! :)

9 comments:

Meg said...

I'm not a plant expert by any means, but I happened to see a segment on the "Today" show while at the gym this morning. It showed this guy putting plants in a baby pool (filled with a few inches of water) and he said that would keep them hydrated for about a week.

For your desk plant, maybe you could stick your plant in a bowl that is hanging around your office or something. I'm sure this guy had better advice...maybe they added some of what he said to their website?

Good luck, and enjoy the long weekend!

TCP said...

I have a hydrangea on my desk and it tends to get a wilted after a long weekend, but usually perks back up with a good watering once I'm back in the office.

Libby said...

A sticky note and a paper clip, you are nothing if not thorough!

CBM said...

I'm with the over-water it and pray school of thought... Good luck, K!

Suz said...

Plant will be fine - I have a hydrenga in my living room that gets watered once a week if its lucky - they're a hardy plant :)

Sisters with Style said...

Wow, coordinating paper clip and sticky? I wish I was that "with it" :)

Kimba said...

SWS, i don't now if it's with it or losing it! :)

RED said...

Good luck pushing thru the week! Way to make time for working out - gotta put in the time! I know zip about plants - no advice from me! Good luck!

Suz said...

So what is this? No post since tuesday and I'm getting flack for nothing to say? Seems a bit like the pot calling the kettle black