Thursday, May 03, 2007

Issue

I know I've spent my fair amount of time blogging about coffee, and I really don't even drink it.

Well this morning I had no time for Dunkin's (the thought) and just went to Starbucks for an iced coffee, I also had a gift card so that helped. Well I've had about 5 sips and I really think I'm going to have a heart banger. I have been drinking water like crazy to try to equal it out and my friends it is not doing the trick. I feel like I've downed a bottle of Hydroxycut, you know that heart racing, fast talking, head pounding feeling... That's me!

I hope to be back in a few a tad more settled down.

1 comment:

amanda said...

Oh my goodness. This happens to me sometimes. The first time it happened I was in highschool and had to sign myself out. My fiance swears that's what coffee drinkers are going for. I don't think so. It feels awful. It happened to me recently at work because the pharmacy gave me the wrong medicine. I was given mucinex and I swear it had speed in it. They (employee health) finally sent me home. I was about to jump out of my skin!