Thursday, January 31, 2008

What to do

So I'm about to pack up my stuff and well I have an issue. I have the Pats and Celtics schedules up on my board and I do not want to take them down because the seasons have been going so well. I kept the Sox schedule up until after the World Series HOW'D THAT WORK OUT FOR ME!!!!!

I sure hope the person who replaces me is a C's fan!

Yesterday they threw a suprise lunch for me at Silvertones! And of course it involved a roast and props. A funny line I thought you'd get a kick out of was "If Kimberly is not wearing pearls you know it’s not going to be a good day”. Funny funny people aren't they.

I'm starting to go through my desk and i've found two bottles of self tanner. I can't even explain that one!

I hope to report back later! Gosh this is sad.

8 comments:

Libby said...

I hope you superglued those schedules to that board!

Suz said...

Hahaha, I can't even imagine the things I'd find if I cleaned out my desk!

Suz said...

Also, keep the schedule up, cover it with glitter, throw a party for it - The * are going DOWN. Giants all the way, baby!

(* is how the NY papers refer to the Pats ever since 'videogate')

Kimba said...

I can't wait to see what you send me Suz!!!!

Kimba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RED said...

Good luck with the new position Kimba! I have so much crap in my desk - I can't even imagine what I would find!

Suzanne said...

Congrats on your new position! So glad I can read your blog again!

TCP said...

The pearls quote is too funny!