Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy Happy New Year....

Just getting back into the swing of things. The nice thing about the work week is it is already Wednesday! Glass is going to always be half full this year, not that it really ever isn't.

Our gym moved across the street from where it was and is completely new. Music Guy took a tour on Saturday and said it is really nice. All of the cardio equipment has their own TV's and everything is brand spankin' new!!! Down side, they're not open yet and the old one is closed. I called today and they said they're hoping to open tomorrow or Friday. That's helpful, which is it? Good thing I'm also a member of the gym at work but that doesn't help the other party in the house who belongs. Heaven forbid I get up at 5am to workout and they're closed. HA!

Biggest Loser Couples started last night, I don't think it will be as popular as the singles. I could be wrong it is a good time of year for a weight loss show. But all of the extra baggage that comes with them is a bit annoying. It also was the first show and it'll take some time for them to get use to working out and being away from home. We shall see! Also SVU was a good one!



Here we are New Year's Eve at J & G's.

Awww watching the fireworks!

23 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Cute photos! Happy New Year!

Libby said...

You two are so cute I can't even stand it!

Kate said...

I'm not sure about the Biggest Loser couples thing. I don't really like how both people get kicked off even if one is trying hard.

Love the fireworks photo!

Greens and Pinks said...

Aww you guys look FAB! I too watched the Biggest Loser and I immediately hated 99% of them. Give me some hard core working out and weight loss. I can't stand the 'issues'.

SVU was good, though, huh?

RED said...

you (plural) look fantastic! LOVE the white jacket, very chic! Happy New Year!

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Look at you looking all slim and sassy!!! Love the white coat!

CBM said...

Happy 2008, Kimba! That's an adorable picture of you and Music Guy!

Nina Diane said...

oh Kimba...that is such a cute picture of you guys!
we like watching Biggest Loser but the jury is still out on this one...I'll have to watch a couple of more episodes. and SVU...loved it!

Mrs.Preppy said...

Very cute pics! Sounds like a fun night.

k e r r y said...

That is a great photo of the two of you and I am loving the white and black of that kitchen too!

lisagh said...

You two are too cute for words! Your hair looks fantastic. And of course I LOVE the new pic in your profile... ahh memories...!

Britt said...

I always like the single Biggest Loser instead of couples!

Cute pics!

Cloggsy said...

You look gorgeous in that picture! Happy New Year pumpkin!

The New Mrs. S said...

You look great! Happy New Year!

KK said...

Cute picture, cute jacket and cute kitchen!

Sarah M said...

Cute picture. Happy New Year! How is the wedding planning coming along?

IrishEyes said...

Great pics. . .you are a GREAT looking couple. . .and it is so obvious. . .madly in love!

Cheers for you in THE New Year!

Krista said...

What a beautiful picture! Happy Loo year!

hqm said...

Great pictures! Are you ALWAYS smiling?
I agree with the you on the Biggest Loser...I still watch every bloody second of it! How about that Dad...what a d@*&!!!

Cindy said...

What a great excuse to avoid the gym!

Very cute pictures! You two look so happy. I know 2008 will be a great year for you!

Kimba said...

Sarah M, wedding planning is coming along pretty well. I need to step it up big time though!

Heather, most of the time!:)

hqm said...

I am a smiler, too! Why not, right?

Beth said...

Such cute photos-I love them! Happy New Year!