Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bunker Hill

Check out this blog post for what has been going on in my neck of the woods! 

Bunker Hill Pilot

It was of course all the buzz while I was getting my hair done tonight. Staring in the new Pilot is Donnie Wahlberg, Brian Dennehy and Bridget Moynihan. My stylist wants to break into Hollywood doing hair and makeup so she strutted her stuff over to meet the on site makeup person and was able to get his # and has already shown him her work and they have a meeting set up for her to help him when he's in town. She's a total rockstar so I'm not surprised she was able to wow him! She also was on set with them while they were shooting in East Boston and "Southie" South Boston. 

Well speaking of my neck of the woods, we're supposed to get a mighty snow storm tomorrow afternoon that will be similar to Dec13 2007 snow storm.
You can read my post from last year here. Good luck my Boston friends, I don't want to read any stories of any of you sitting in your car for 8 hours trying to get home!

Let it snow!!!


2 comments:

Greens and Pinks said...

I'm not leaving the frigging house tomorrow so as to avoid that nightmarish commute. I have a feeling that gridlock is going to happen again.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kimba!

Thanks for stopping by...it's been fun watching the "Bunker Hill" developments.

Good luck in the snow, and Happy Holidays!

Stephanie
http://www.theculturejunkie.com