Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Don't knock it 'til you try it

If you've ever watched Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime you can't tell you didn't love it! Or at least find it kind of funny. I've been enjoying Sunday evenings at 9pm because of this little gem.

It's cute, witty, mindless and darn right funny! If you haven't had a chance to check it out you I would recommend it to all of you. Also those who have onDemand I've found they have most if not all of the current season on there.



I've never watched Tori and Dean until about a month ago I saw it was on Oxygen onDemand while I was on the elliptical and I couldn't take clips of watching Teresa flip the table one more time. So Tori and Dean it was...oh my gosh those two are hilarious, I love it. I know from twitter a lot of you already watch it, but if you don't you're missing out big time!

I will admit I cried once or twice while watching Biggest Loser last evening, how can you not cheer for the whole group! I think they have a great group this season.

Well there you have it a little tv chatter!


8 comments:

k e r r y said...

Drop Dead Diva is my new favorite!!! I say it's Ally McBeal meets Legally Blond! Love it!

CeCe said...

I too am loving Drop Dead Diva. A great way to cure the Sunday night blues.

hqm said...

I have never watched Drop Dead Diva...I should check it out while I am on the treadmill!
The Biggest Loser...cried like a baby...was so blindsided by Abby's story.

Suburban prep said...

I really like this show. This and Army Wives has been making my sunday nights through the Summer.

Mrs. Fabulous said...

I love, love LOVE DDD! It is fantastic!

Also watched Tori and Dean last season. I think they're totally cute!

Nina Diane said...

I agree....I think this is going to be the best Biggest Loser season. I shed a few tears too!

Liane said...

Drop Dead Diva is the best, I want her to come clean to Grayson and be together again!

PS-Liam and Stella are the cutest kids ever!

GatorGirlintheCity said...

Love that show!!! Makes for a perfect Sunday night show.