I did 25 random things about me on Facebook and since this is my 500 post I figured this was pretty fitting.
1. I met my very best friend Liane on the first day of college and I hated her
2. I was her maid of honor and she was mine
3. I got married a lot younger then I ever thought I would
4. I love sports more then almost anyone I know
5. I have the stock market refreshing on my computer all day long and can't get enough of the industry, just love it
6. I have read Money Ball three times
7. I never thought I could live 1200 miles away from my mom
8. I love living in the city but hate parking in the city
9. I think I am pretty bad ass when I drive our Jeep Wrangler
10. I married a Michigan Wolverine fan, a very Big Ten household GO BUCKY!
11. I met my bestie Sara at BAC and can't live without her (i also refer to companies as their ticker symbol)
12. I refer to Jack Bauer as a friend of mine and don't think it's weird
13. I love to blog, preppy blogs are a weakness with me, and have met a group of wonderful preppy gals that way
14. I would rather listen to Sports radio in the car over music
15. I have never gone home over the holidays since I moved to Boston
16. I think that is because my childhood was spent splitting holidays with my divorced parents
17. I own Howie Longs childhood home (told you we liked sports)!
18. I took my driving test on a 5 speed and passed with no pts off
19. I love calling my co-worker Emily "Sassy", she's such a sweetheart, and very sassy
20. I only planned to live in Boston for a summer and have been here 8 years
21. I am very interested in the Jewish religion
22. I am a devoted Catholic and very right winged (but vote left most of the time)
23. I think a perfect summer day is spent on the boat with Ryan, Jenna and Gil on the Nantucket Sound
24. I will be crushed if Cape Wind gets passed, Team Teddy!
25. I am never without my iPhone and BlackBerry