Friday, February 13, 2009

Big ole weekend

Thank you for all of your comments and email, it meant a lot!

I will get the heels on Tuesday!!! The only thing is for some reason the order says a size 9 narrow were shipped while this homegirl wears a 8 or 8 1/2 no narrow in this house. So I'm thinking they will be going back. But i'll try them on and will be able to tell how wonderful they are. But I know another pair in my size will be on it's way after that pair is returned! Unless there is someone out there that is a 9 narrow and would like them. I got them for $130! Hope you didn't think I paid full price for them, no way on earth would that fly in this house! Love your husband for that come end of the month ie credit card statement time!


I was thinking about what I did last year for Valentine's Day and it brought a smile to my face. The wonderful Libs and I met for a drink! Here is a little reminder!

I actually wore that jacket to work today, without even thinking I wore it last year on V-Day to work!

I'll have a recap for our Gala tomorrow night, should be so fun!!!!

Enjoy the weekend (hopefully it's a long one)!

Cheers!

2 comments:

lisagh said...

Awwww... you and Lib are so freakin' cute. I miss you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

Awwww... I miss us too!!! xoxo Libby