Friday, October 02, 2009

Friday already?

It has been a super super busy week. But it's the weekend and what am I doing...blogging baby blogging.

Catching up on Days while getting some last minute work done for today. I'm cooked.

On a much funnier note we were talking about blogging and twittering at work and everyone is aware I blog but I don't tell me the actual site, I wouldn't have a problem with them reading it, but unless they ask I'm fine with how it is now.

While our happy blogging talk continued I brought up the fact I don't blog about work. And how I don't think it's good blogging etiquette to do so. Which then all of a sudden my boss was bummed out I don't spend my free time blogging about him and work. Ha! We can't access blogger or any blogs at work so if someone really wanted to read ATK they'd have to go home and read it.

Moving right along...I really wish I had more to report, but like I said no blogging about work so I really don't have anything else to say!

No comments: