Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Flops on Pair Tree

What does a grosgrain ribbon belt and 6 pairs of flip flops have in common? Many things, preppy of course is the first thing that comes to mind. Or maybe flip flops made out of grosgrain ribbon...

But actually none of the above for this example!

See the really cool flip flop "shoe hanger". How super cute is that?/! I think it would make a great gift. Maybe for your flip flop loving bridesmaids? Who knew storing your flip flops could be so cute!

My Pair Tree sells this little cuties, you can also pick which belt pattern you like!

*Update*
Enter "Kimba" when you checkout and receive free shipping! 


3 comments:

kolls said...

Oh my gosh, I so need one of these so my flip-flops won't take up my shoe organizer any more!

Melissa said...

I need one of those! How cute!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

That is too cute! I need a few.