Sunday, January 11, 2009

Drink Up

I am in love with Poland Springs Sparking water, The Raspberry Lime is a personal favorite! While over at J & G's last weekend J had gotten Raspberry Lime Adirondack sparking water in a twelve pack cans.




So while I was shopping at Stop & Shop I found their brand of that is exactly the same but 2 dollars less. And who doesn't love drinking a water called "Zazz Seltzer"?! I highly recommend it!


You know it's bad if I'm blogging about H2O!
wow, i didn't notice when I took that pic it would be a "wedding ad" rings and the picture, classic. I about 99% of the time don't wear my rings when i'm home, not sure why, they bug me I guess.

4 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

I like the raspberry seltzer too. I was laughing with a friend the other day about how I got a craving for seltzer and that was my first official signal that a little bit of Yankee was creeping into this southern girl. Apparently, you stay in Boston long enough and you crave seltzer. So funny!

Nina Diane said...

I rarely wear my engagement ring at home but I never have taken my band off.....isn't that weird?

Kimba said...

Wow, i never thought as seltzer as a North East thing, but now that I think about it you're right!

I don't think it's weird at all, I think it's cute! You and Johnny Boy are sure one lovely couple!

Anonymous said...

LOVE Zazz - my fave is the cranberry lime :) Cheers!!!