Monday, August 27, 2007

BEE-uitful

I'm still on the Cape getting ready to head back to Boston. The wedding was out of this world, I can't wait to post pictures and fill you in!

One funny story...

I was stung in the eyelid by a bee during the father of the brides toast.

I was sitting right next to the bride so I took one for the team! Now that is a good bridesmaid.
I did not get up and tend to it until after the speeches. I hung out in the cocktail tent or a while with ice on my eye. It swelled up pretty bad but in the end it was just fine. We had such an amazing time, that bee had nothing on me!

I promise a full update from start to finish!

By the way I said to the Maid of Honor (who reads my blog) I can't wait to blog about this!

10 comments:

Krista said...

ouch! I'm sure you still looked fabulous.

CBM said...

Ohmygoodness, Kimba! What a trooper you are, waiting until the speech was completed!
Can't wait to see pictures!

Libby said...

Oh you poor thing, bee stings hurt like a b*tch! I'm super impressed that you kept you composure!

Looking forward to the full recap. :)

Donna said...

Yikes! glad you aren't allergic. I will love these pictures but hope you have enough batteries and room left for lots of pictures of the KEP wedding, which sadly we cannot attend. So sad about that! You and Ginger (Kep's stepmom who is a dear) will be my eyes and ears!

RED said...

you are a great bridesmaid! I can't wait to hear the full recap!

Perfectly Plump Preppy 2.0 said...

Stung in the eye? Ouch. Hope you are doing better!

MMM said...

Ouch! I can't believe you waited until the end of the speech, hopefully you had some champage nearby to dull the pain.

Elizabeth H. said...

I'm just glad that you did not die at their rehearsal dinner. That would have been a real mood killer.

RED said...

wedding update soon? Please say yes! I'm dying over here Kimba!

Sarah said...

That is rough, and you are such a trooper!!