Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summah is here...

Just blogging from the Jeep while RJ drives, I do love having a Verizon wireless air card, minus the fact I have spent most of this drive back from the Cape doing work. But that's just how I roll.

We've been spending a lot of time on the boat, cleaning, entertaining and just enjoying! Its a lot of work, but it's so worth it!!

We've officially named it the Silver Lining. Maybe one day I'll explain (its pretty funny actually), you know it's official when you get tumblers!



Kimba just kicking back on the boat.



Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!!
Thank you to all who serve our Country to make this all possible.

xo

3 comments:

SLC said...

So jealous! I miss boating. What kind of boat did you get?

Hemstitch & Hydrangea said...

Youre such a summer girl Kimba! I count on you making the most of it! For sure!
Were back in Chicago!

Where is Libby?

Kimba said...

Whaler

Libby is on Facebook but that's about it, happy you're back in Chicago, the midwest missed you, and so did I! xo