Sunday, May 09, 2010

Skinny-twist

We all know about Bethenny's Skinny Girl Margarita recipe - a whole lotta this and that oh and a hint of lime juice.



I decided I'd try a little twist on the typical recipe by making it frozen. I think this was more of an excuse to pull out the blender for the first time this spring. (Protein shakes don't count).



Skinny girl version

2 oz of Clear Premium Tequila
Tiny splash of Orange Liquor
Juice of 4 Fresh Lime Wedges



- Kimba's additions

club soda

cup strawberries

chunks of pineapple

half packet of splenda



blend and pour in wine glass with random plastic Starbucks reusable straw





Funny thing is I just went to her actual site to get the measurements to copy and paste and she has a video of her doing it frozen. So disregard, she's got it covered!



Cheers

2 comments:

Cloggsy said...

The video cracks me up, I swear she's already drunk! Love the starbucks straw!

Sassy In The South said...

That looks delicious!