Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kimba's 6th Annual Christmas Card Swap

It's that time of year again!!!

It has always been fun to receive Holiday cards from my bloggers throughout the year! Fun to see how the littles ones have grown or how there is now a boyfriend/husband or furbaby attached to the card!

I will again be adding my fave bloggers to my Christmas Card list! If you would like to swap please send me an email (kimbakimba at gmail.com) with your full name and address, also please include your "blog name"! (Even if we've swamped in the past I would appreciate if you would send me your address, I for some reason can't find my file from the years past.)

Can't wait to swap with my new and old blogging buddies!

Happy Holidays!!!!!!

xoxo

3 comments:

Jeevanrahi said...

No1 #Hindu Grooms and Bride sites 100% free in india
jeevanrahi.com provide best platform for making life happy and it is #Hindu Grooms and Bride no1 sites free in India so hurry up you can reach us at 7042252222 and we provide free registration.

mikerock said...

best site ever Arc Welder for Firefox & Opera

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

I want to always read your blogs. I love them Are you also searching for nursing dissertation writing help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering Nursing dissertation writing services to students without having to break the bank